Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sorority Mom

 Having a daughter in a sorority is fun.  One of the things I have enjoyed this year (this is her second year as an AOII) is taking photographs.  This sorority is good about documenting and has a tradition of keeping a scrap book for prospective members to look through when they are considering a sorority involvement.  These photos were taken for my daughter's scrap book page.  She is  "Big" to a younger pledge sister who is called "Little".  I find it quite amusing that they actually call each other "Big" and "Little" as opposed to calling each other by their given names.  Anyway, having my new camera and in the spirit of continuing creating fun photos, here is part of the photo shoot I had with my daughter and her "Little". 
Pretty Girls.








1 comment:

pam said...

Beautiful girls