Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Got A Feeling....

that this is gonna be a good, good year!!!!!!



I have great expectations!

And I don't make New Year's Resolutions,
but I do like goals.

And prayers.
I know God will answer prayers, and there are a few that I look forward to seeing the answer to, hopefully in 2010.
It would be great if love and peace and forgiveness would win out in a few broken relationships.
I am still praying.

And I am look forward to how my marriage will become more wonderful,
as it does every year!

My health should improve since I am training for a triathlon. I lost 23 pounds in 2009.
I look forward to losing about 15 to 20 more.
Completing the Caveman triathlon with a couple of my very good friends is a
goal that I am excited to achieve!

It is going to be fun to see what God is going to do because I said "yes" to Him and stepped up into Home Group leadership with my church.
And my church....
I have to say I am amazed and thrilled to love my church!
What a blessing after so many years of being a skeptic!

2010 is going to be great, great year!

Looking back at 2009, I saw a fun idea on my blog friend Pam's blog (Grey Like Snuffie)
I am going to post the first sentence of the first post for each month in 2009.
It might be fun to see how it looks...

Let's go!

January 2009
Today, I am very grateful for the recovery program that I am in.

February 2009
God's new testament math specializes in addition and multiplication, not subtraction and division.

March 2009
I selected a new verse to memorize today. I didn't have to think about it, or pray about it.

April 2009
Finally, all of you, live in Harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and Humble.

May 2009
The first rule of working in an office and getting along is don't take things personally.

June 2009
The below story is one that I read on my former pastor's blog the other day.

July 2009
Well, I have to apologize.

August 2009
I spent the afternoon transferring activities from various calendars and appointment cards to our family calendar.

September 2009
I feel thankful, tired, analytical, and not creative.

October 2009
I have a history of saying more than I should.

November 2009
Have you ever experienced a period in your life where you seem to get the same message over and over?

December 2009
Below is the letter that was sent to the body of believers at the Village Church today.

Pretty funny to look back and let those sentences write my year end 2009.
True, all true.

What a year.
Looking forward to 2010!
Thanks for reading my blog!

Blessings to you~

1 comment:

H-Mama said...

23 lbs! That's awesome. Oh how I wish I had some friends to train with... I'd love to do a 1/2 mary one day.