Friday, February 12, 2010

Photo updates

A picture a day?

It hasn't happened in some time.
I took a handful though.

For several weeks, my family ate only vegan.
This is what it looked like in my kitchen through out the month of January.

Rebecca and I had a mother daughter day.
We went to the Galleria to shop and then she had her hair cut and colored.

She went from being a blond (above) to brown (below)
These are some photos that I took so that she could update her
Facebook profile with her darker hair.

The hair color faded a little more than she wanted it to, so we went back and had it darkened...just a bit.
Here is what she looked like on the night of our Superbowl party!

Below is a picture of me and my good friend, Tricia.
I was coming down with a cold (that turned into bronchitis and an ear infection)...so
I don't like this photo at all...but Tricia looks cute as always!


No comments: