It is Friday.
And I am participating in a "snow day."
The Dallas/Ft. Worth area received almost a foot of snow in the last two days. Unheard of!
The streets were mostly wet, but school is out, and hey, I just decided to take a snow day.
1. Pickles are not one of my favorite things to eat.
2. I like staying at home.
3. The snow is cold, wet, beautiful, and everywhere I look.
4. God's wonder is visible in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means I spent the entire day at home today.
6. A four leaf clover is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out at home and staying warm, tomorrow my plans include hosting a Sweet Sixteen party for my daughter and Sunday, I want to go to church, celebrate my daughter's REAL 16th birthday, and celebrate Valentines Day too!
Hope you have a great weekend!