1. Holding a newborn baby never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to SUMMER!
3. Journey on Pandora is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have pickles in it!
5. Asparagus was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was casual day at work.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with our best friends, tomorrow my plans include a jog early in the morning, the annual Texas Flute Society Flute Festival with my daughter at UNT, and watching Lovely Bones (the movie) with my daughter, future daughter-in-law, and (maybe) husband, and Sunday, I want to enjoy worship services at The Village Church, spend a little time at home (unless I change my mind and go to a gathering at the small airport where we hanger our Piper J3 Cub) and then have a wonderful Home Group meeting at my house!
Blessings to you~