Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Photo Fun

Here are a few photos from the past couple of weeks. Some were taken with my iPhone, so they are not the best...but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Thien was hungry for cajun crawfish soon after she got here. (to Texas). I happen to know the place to take her and she was thrilled!

My son, Aaron, and myself...well, we decided to order the stuffed flounder.
It was quite tasty as well.

The peonies have been in full bloom!
This is the last bouquet.
:(

I REALLY love Sushi.
I really love having Thien here because she knows how to make Sushi.
Actually, I know how too, but I don't take the time to do it.
She does.
And she did here!
YUMMY!

This is one of my favorite places in the whole world...my friend, Shirley's house.
I have a group of friends and we get together regularly. I love it when we go to Shirley's house. It is so inviting! But I think it is really Shirley...I love her. She is my mentor and I wish I were more like her. Maybe if I keep hanging out with her...
you never know.
But either way, I love the feeling I get when I park in this driveway and make my way up this sidewalk. There is always a special time waiting!

This is a picture of Toby Mac.
Do I really need to say more?
If you don't know who he is, check him out here:
Toby Mac

And here are two of the best friends E.V.E.R.!
They were at the concert with me.
They were also with me at Shirley's...above! :)

I went to a bridal shower recently. Our best friend's son is getting married.
This was the "cake" at the bride's shower.
They were beautiful and very tasty!

That same group of friends that I have talked about...the one's who met with me at Shirley's (two of whom are pictured at the concert) ...we just finished studying Beth Moore's study on Esther, It's Tough Being a Woman. They sort of talked me into leading...and it worked out fine, especially since they are all such great friends.
On our final meeting, they presented me with this lovely handcrafted platter!
I could not believe it! On the underneath side, all of my best friends signed it.
What a special gift!
I am so very blessed!


Enjoy!
Love and blessings!

2 comments:

Valia Lind said...

I like your blog! Especially all the pics! I actually just stumbled on it while looking for followers for mine. Im a first time author trying to promote my book! Its a Christian love story. If you get a chance please take a look at my blog www.wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com Thanks!

Cindy said...

Enjoyed these photos. I like Toby Mac too.

I also read the previous post. I was watching Life Today on t.v. and thought the name and story of the guest sounded familiar then I realized it was your pastor!