Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friday Fill-In

Well, it has been a while, but here is a Friday Fill-In!

1. Laughter really is the best medicine - for most things!

2. "Would you re-send..."
are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is
WOMEN OF FAITH and hanging out with some fantastic friends.

4. Being with my family
puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world
do people come up with these things?

6. I am thinking that this weekend will be
just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Women of faith and time with some of my favorite friends
, tomorrow my plans include the same thing and Sunday, I want to worship at The Village Church, and hang out with my family after a weekend full of fun, faith, encouragement, and growing!

I hope your weekend is great too!


Click here for more Friday Fill-Ins

1 comment:

jan said...

i hope you will have a good friday Liz..love your answer:)