Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Whew.
The week is over and I am so tired!
But it was a fantastic, wonderful, fulfilling, and joyful week.
The hospital I am working for is close to being open for our first admits and even though that is very exciting, I have been awake a few nights in the middle of the night since I am the one responsible for getting those patients checked in, with insurance verification...
so we can get paid.
I love it.
But the details swim through my head at the most inappropriate time,
like 1:15 a.m.
And honestly, I am flat worn out mentally.
I have good friends who have kept me encouraged.
Thanks to my best, best friends...
getting me out in the middle of the day and going to lunch,
sending sweet "thinking of you" emails,
dinner with my prayer partner/accountability partner that lasted until bedtime,
and the most surprising...
my new co-workers.
Working together for a little over a month now, but we all agree, feels more like a lifetime...
and family.
New for me to enjoy spending time with people I work with
when I am not at work
and blessed to have spent 2 nights this week with some great, gifted, and exceptional women.
As I prepare to go to bed and read a book
(The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo)
I thought I would post a little entertainment.
Friday Fill-in (the blank)

And...here we go!

1. Right now I need sleep...just sleep.

2. Water is what's in my glass - it was Riesling earlier, but just a little. :)

3. A copy of this letter remains tucked away to remind me of how far God has brought me since the time it was written.

4. Peanut Butter is best with a spoon.

5. The best movie I've seen lately is Public Enemies; Johnny Depp was great and I was routing for the bad guy - I couldn't help it!

6. Some of the things I like; turn into things I love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Girls Night Out with my co-workers, tomorrow my plans include cycle class, shopping with my oldest and closest friend, and worship services at The Village Church, and Sunday, I want to relax in the morning and have my kids over for family dinner!

Hope your weekend is great too!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

TOTALLY agree with # 4! YUM!! May be how I begin my day :). So glad that your job is going well. Remaining in prayer for all of the changes. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Mary Ann said...

I am so happy for your new job!