Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fun Stuff

WOW!

Life has been wild...great...but certainly wild! I loved the cruise! Jamaica was wonderful. It was rich, it was poor, it was real and it was beautiful. Grand Cayman's was a place that I would just want to kick back and spend about 3 months out of every year. And Cozumel, I always love Mexico! The Mayan Village was great, the history was interesting and the shopping was fabulous! My mom and I enjoyed our time together. We relaxed. We played. We ate...and ate...and ate. I danced, I swam, we sunned, we napped and we enjoyed. The crew was great. They were entertaining. I loved the different nationalities that were represented. It was great to talk to the crew members, to find out about their lives. They took great care of us!

I had time to think about life. About family. About marriage. About friends. About God. About what's important. I know that I am very, very blessed.

When I came home, I had two days at home and at work before I turned around and went to Raleigh, North Carolina for work. Let me tell you what! When I saw the trees - I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I had no idea how badly I missed the east coast! Raleigh is only about 3 hours from where I lived for almost 11 years and it looked SO much like southern Virginia! My heart ached and rejoiced at the same time.

And I had great fun meeting all the people that I work with in North Carolina. It was productive and entertaining. We had some fun times. Yvonne made me laugh like crazy...she lets crazier stuff than I do come out of her mouth! It was the most fun I have had at work yet! What a blast. And even meeting with the doctors was fun. Especially the high five with Dr. Hamad over Southfork Ranch and the t.v. show Dallas! Funny stuff!

I cleaned my house life crazy today. Tomorrow is the big Pampered Chef party. It is going to be fun. Lot's of gals are coming. The food will be great and the company even better. After the official party...girls night out happens...at my house. Fred is the host. Woo hoo! Get ready for good times. I have some great friends here in Texas and we are going to party. Laugh. Talk. Eat. Laugh some more.

No serious thoughts. Just enjoying life. I like the effects of cruising...still hanging in there in my relaxed state. My mom had a great idea...let's just take one one week of every month and stress will not be an issue again...and she will certainly heal! Great idea!

No comments: