Friday, April 16, 2010
Here we go!
1. I'd like to know that all my loved ones know Jesus.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is the surprise anniversary that I planned for me and my hubby at Virginia Beach. We had a wonderful dinner out and danced in our hotel room, to Natalie Cole, totally enjoying our time together . And he was SO surprised! (it was one of those events where I left instructions for him to meet me after I was already gone....)
3. Last night, I had Italian Sausage, spinach and pine nuts over fettuccine for dinner.
4. Sorry for the slightly boring blog post.
5. Can we quit worrying about the health care reform now? ( I wish!)
6. One of my worst temptations is over-eating; really good food is simply hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping with my son's girlfriend to accessorize her new work outfits, tomorrow my plans include cycling, then shopping with great friends, and my mom, sister and niece arriving and Sunday, I want to totally enjoy hanging out with my family!