Sunday, June 3, 2007

Beginning Blog

I love to read. I love to write. Funny, I even love to read what I write!

Some time back, my son, Adam, helped my mom set up a blog. It was fun listening to them work on the beginning of what was to be her blog site. I read it every few days, and always enjoy being able to read the things that are on her mind and heart. Even though I talk to her quite often, I always learn something new when I read her blog. It has finally inspired me to start one of my own. I have no idea what I plan on writing here...whatever is on my mind, I guess.

So, I will write...on this blog. And I may be the only one who reads what I write, but that is OK. Some things are more about "me". This is one of those things.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

lovely. i'll be inspired to write more often myself.

Bridgette said...

Awesome! btw, I love your sophisticated haircut! :)