Wednesday, September 19, 2007

just a little post script

I would like to add just a little post thought to my last blog to clarify myself. I believe in being able to confide in friends. I do not believe in gossip. If a friend confides in me, her confidence is kept. The type of situations that I am referring to are ones that are hurting others, putting others in jeopardy as in abuse, drugs, unlawful behavior, and blatant repeated sin. Those type of situations require confrontation and action.

There are times that secrets need to be shared so that healing can take place.

The "secrets" of my friends and loved ones will NOT end up on this blog...or on the ears of people who don't need to hear them. My purpose is to explain why I am determined to be real with who I am and the circumstances that have influenced me in this area.

Just clarifying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those who know you... know the REAL you.... never would doubt. You are a blessing! Keep blogging!