Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

I have skipped a few Friday Fill Ins and thought it would be fun to do one this week!
Have a wonderful weekend!

1. I have a history of saying more than I should.

2. How to play the guitar is something I wish I knew.

3. I'm eating (or recently ate) lemon cream pie yogurt.

4. Tonight, my daughter, her boyfriend, and I will be on the road.

5. So that's it, that's a type of relationship that I don't want to be in again.

6. A little progress is better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to arriving in Tulsa, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with my daughter, her boyfriend, my mom, and hopefully going to the Tulsa State Fair and Sunday, I want to get home early enough to get a few things done at home and go to bed at a decent hour!

For more fun, visit

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey, lady!

Have fun in Tulsa. You make me have the green-eyed monster. You are always doing something so fun! We are still recovering from H1N1. So I'll have to live through your adventures this weekend.

:)