Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Funny Little Life Poem

There was a time that I thought my life was as good as it got.
That was about 10 years ago.

Then a time came along that I thought my life was as bad as it got.
That wasn't really that long ago.

But it feels like a life time...WAIT! It is exactly that...
MY life - time.

And good or bad, it is just what it is
And just what it is supposed to be.

I like that and it's okay.
Right now, I feel like my life is better than it has EVER been.

Yep, tops 10 years ago, that's for sure.
My marriage is better,
my kids are healthy, happy, and lovable,
my friendships are healthier
and my walk with God closer.

And even if I wake up tomorrow
and all that is different,
I know that it is how it is supposed to be.
And I know I will be okay.

God has proven that to me over and over again.
He has brought me through,
shown me how He works,
how He heals,
how He takes away,
and how He blesses 10 fold!

How awesome is He?
The Most Awesome!

Loving life!

1 comment:

Bruce Blair said...

Words well chosen. Thanks for a candle to light the way.