Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(click link above for more fun Fill-Ins to read)
It is Friday! Hooray! To celebrate, how about a Friday Fill-In post?
Let's go....

1. The last band I saw live was _THIRD DAY_.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _spending time with family_. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is _one of my favorite things to do_.

4. Thoughts of _all different kinds_ fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear _skinny jeans_.

6. Bagpipes _remind me of Busch Gardens_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hanging out with my hubby_, tomorrow my plans include _High School play-off football game at the new Dallas Cowboys stadium!_ and Sunday, I want to _go to church services, get things ready for the week ahead, and then relax_!

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Paula V said...

I'd like to wear a pair of those skinny jeans too, girlfriend.

Cindy said...

It's always fun to ready your fill-in's!