2. _Many great memories are created_ at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: _"I am going to enjoy this before I start this busy day."_
4. _With God in charge, I know everything is _ going to be okay.
5. I'll take _some time to rest next week_.
6. _I think I am finished with 99.9% of my Christmas preparations_, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hanging out with my hubby - not sure if I want to go out or spend a quiet evening at home wrapping gifts_, tomorrow my plans include _cycle class, two last minute items to buy, gift wrapping, and menu planning,_ and Sunday, _I want to go to worship servies at The Village Church, and spend the afternoon at home!_
I hope that your weekend is wonderful!