Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins!

I know it is already Friday night, but I am going to post my Friday Fill in...hey! The night's not over!

1. You get _the biggest joy out of the holiday season when you focus on giving and not receiving_
.
2. _It is my personal_ right to _believe in the holy, living God.

3. It's _Christmas_time.

4 ._To hold on to a grudge is absolutely_ ridiculous!

5. I feel more _like I am right with God than I ever have been_
.
6. _Sweet dreams and_...goodnight!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hearing good news about my pastor's surgery_, tomorrow my plans include _cycle class, some decorating around the house and some shopping_ and Sunday, I want to _worship in the new worship center at the Village Church!

I hope you enjoy your weekend like I hope to enjoy mine!

No comments: