So, I should be sleeping in ( I was up until 2 a.m.), but since my entire family knows I don't (normally) sleep in, I have received 3 phone calls before 9:30 a.m. I love my family! But I was sleeping in! ha ha! Instead of sleeping, I sit here having coffee and completing these Friday Fill-In's!
Here are my latest fill in the blank answers.
1. Last night _Fred and I hosted a New Years Eve party that was wonderfully fun, thanks to our very lovely guests!_
2. _I am really looking forward to the great things happening_ this year.
3. The funniest thing _we did last night was play charades_.
4. _I have made a list of all my 2010 goals_...so where do we go from here?
5. He said _"Let's stay home"_; she said _"I want to go"_. (they went)
6. _Joy is available to us each and every moment_ and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _movie viewing_, tomorrow my plans include _CYCLE CLASS!, making sure ALL Christmas decor is stored away, and Sunday, I want to _go to worship services, organize photos, and work on some project activities around the house!
Happy New Year to my family and friends!