Thursday, June 5, 2008

Grateful

-I am grateful for physicians and good medical caregivers.
-I am grateful for friends who care and help.
-I am grateful for God's peace and control over my life and the lives of those I love.
-I am grateful for the freedom, with my job, my family responsibilities, and the finances, to be able to be with my mom as she is recovering from her surgery.
-I am grateful for good weather.
-I am grateful for soothing music.
-I am grateful for healthy food.
-I am grateful for good books.
-I am grateful for computers.
-I am grateful for my mom's great attitude.
-I am grateful for my own health.
-I am grateful for my husband who calls me daily while I am gone to tell me that he loves me. (and I know he means it.)

What a blessing it is to have so much to be grateful for. What a great life. What a great God. Amen.

No comments: