Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Extreme Fun with Extreme Home Makeover

My husband told me several weeks ago that he had been contacted by Extreme Home Makeover. For a split second, I hoped it was for us (LOL). The home that is next to his office had been nominated and approved for a makeover. Today the demolition begins. Tomorrow my husband and myself will be on the set and I am so excited. I am not normally star struck...I don't even watch television (it is the truth, really!) but I have watched a total of three Extreme Home Makeover shows and if I DID watch T.V., I would watch this show.

So, stay tuned. Pictures of myself with Ty Pennington himself coming soon!

Here is the newsclip from the noon news today.

Extreme Home Makeover

4 comments:

pam said...

Well that could be exciting.

Paula V said...

Neat.

I almost thought I was at the wrong blog. I didn't recognize the black background and header. Then I noticed I wasn't on your "follow this blog" list. I had to scroll down to make sure this was Liz's. Your on my bloglist though so I'm guessing you just now made your followers viewable.

Ty is a funny dude for sure.

Anonymous said...

How neat! When will it air? Probably not for awhile.

Carol said...

Liz,

That is so cool I love this show, one of the few I wil watch. They always make me cry.

Don't forget to let us know when it airs, and all the behind the scenes goods.

Carol:)