Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Truth about Christmas

My family and I were members of Fellowship Church for two and a half years (officially, we still are) and loved being a part of that ministry. Last year, this video was played during the Christmas Service. I ran across it on a different blog, made a comment about how good it was and ran across it again tonight while looking for something else. Must be a God-thing, so I post it to share with you. Fellowship Church is an amazing place to worship and the gifts that God has put together in that place will blow your socks off.

Enjoy and listen to the truth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT!!

Laura said...

That is so neat, Liz! I just love those Christmas videos...we watched on in church last night about the truth of the Christmas story. It was so cool, and the kids loved it.

I pray your waiting has been sweet...