1-3 are courtesy of Mar this week.
And...here we go!
1. Give me the chance and I'll show you how God has changed my life.
2. Whenever I feel down, God always give me something that lifts me up.
3. I wish that people were more forgiving and less willing to let relationships go because of hurt . It is always worth it to work on things when there is still love.
4. Chocolate pie was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world I must look forward to not having to stay here; there is a better place coming.
6. Other than this one, Gail W @ Job 19:25 He Lives. is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping for a gift and hanging with my husband, tomorrow my plans include the same Recovery Step Study class (every Saturday) and then a play- In The Beginning- at Dallas Theater Center with friends, and Sunday, I want to attend church, and then have fun at a wedding shower that will be a joy to celebrate and be a part of!
See Friday Fill In's for more fun fill in the blanks!