Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Why do we have to exercise to be really healthy? It's just not fun!

2.
Some healthy choices are now habits, exercise in not one of them.

3. I have more than I could ever ask for. God has been so good to me.


4. I had never heard the phrase "Progress not perfection
" and it helps me know I don't have to accomplish everything immediately.

5.
I have had to refrain from asking that my husband load the dishwasher the way I always do.

6. How was I to know that if you didn't tell me?


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
celebrating my 27th wedding anniversary with my husband, tomorrow my plans include a trip to Six Flags over Texas with a favorite friend and our kids and Sunday, I want to attend worship services and hang out at home!

For more Friday Fill-Ins click here


3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy anniversary, Liz!! Have a sweet celebration with hubs.

I haven't given up on a retreat. Just been so sick I haven't thought of anything else. Maybe we can plan...

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Wow 27 years that gives me such joy to hear of couples who have shared so many years together, and are still looking forward to more.

Your #1 made me laugh, I was complaining about my ex dvd's in my post.

Hope your having fun in 6 flags.

Love,
Carol

Stacy said...

What a testimony---27 years!!! CONGRATULATIONS. It was a beautiful day here in East Texas; hoping you enjoyed that same sort of weather at Six Flags.

Totally agree with you about the exercise. Simply walking regularly sounds like a very do-able task but I've yet to even master that!!

Hope your weekend is filled with laughter and precious memories!

Stacy