Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


Friday Fill-In's this week were provided by Janet. Here is what she wrote:

"This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.

And...here we go!"

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit." I had to fill that one in that way, because it is right!

2. "It is cold and wet outside but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, the water began to rise higher and higher."

4. "The free spirited child broke free from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it was the hand of her beloved."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, weak ones who don't pay attention."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending the wedding of a friend, tomorrow my plans include meeting one of my oldest and dearest friends for a weekend shopping trip in Salado, TX and Sunday, I want to travel home safely and have dinner with my family!

For more reading entertainment, visit:

No comments: