1. Scholar-shipping someone for a ladies retreat was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place, another time I might have done a few things differently.
3. I trust God to work on me in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or wine, a great glass of Merlot?
5. Some people that I love have decided to walk separate paths. It makes me sad, but I walk on without them.
6. Our crazy world reminds me that there is a better place waiting for me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my family and then over to a friend, Charrie's, house for fellowhip and fun, tomorrow my plans include my weekly Step Study class, shopping for flowers with my good friend, Kim, and then putting them in the pots and or ground! Saturday evening we will attend worship services and Sunday, I want to rest, read, and renew my soul!
For More Friday Fill-Ins click below: