Wednesday, June 9, 2010

52 Foto Fun - Mother's Day

Yeah, yeah, yeah...
I know.
Mother's Day is long since over.
But the love still lingers in my heart.
And posting my 52 weeks of Foto Fun,
I wanted to share some of my favorite Mother's Day memories.

I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world that my 16 year old daughter still makes me home-made cards!
They are truly the best!
And this one must win some sort of award!

I love...did I say love? Yes, LOVE fresh corn on the cob that has been grilled.
We could not even wait until dinner was served before we started digging in!
My hubby and son are fantastic cooks!

Delicious!

We are all sitting down for dinner, but there is one person missing from the table...
Adam!
He was in Washington DC.
:(
So, we took this very sad photo and sent it to him via text message.
We miss you, Adam!
And we can't wait for you to move here!!!!!!

Fred picked roses for all of us and we wore them in our hair.
All of us,
even the guys!

After dinner, I was blessed to spend a little porch swing time with my two "other daughters".
Thien, Adam's girlfriend and Sofi, Aaron's girlfriend.
They are both so wonderful!

I got a new camera for my Mother's Day gift!
So, I tried it out on the flowers that I planted on Mother's Day.
Same photo, different settings on the camera.
Still learning, but these were my first two photos.


What an absolutely perfect day!
So blessed~

No comments: