Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill Ins!

Well, it is Friday and I am at home this morning, sipping on a cup of coffee before my pedicure! Nice time to do a fun meme!

1. The Mayan Riviera is my favorite place to travel to. It's not too far from where I live, it is gorgeous and tropical!

2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember how fun it was to play outside with my brother. We could have the most fun with absolutely nothing but a tree, some grass, a sand pile and on really hot days, a water hose. Those were good days!

3. Honesty and commitment makes for a good friend.

4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, and the sun in my eyes...all good things.

5. My son is moving to Texas and it is so exciting!

6. My best friend knows she will always be the best friend I ever had.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home with my husband - hopefully watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include cycle, shopping and sunning and Sunday, I want to worship at The Village Church, go to Ikea to buy birthday gifts for my son, start my Counseling Class and finally finish the day meeting with my Home Group Ladies!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

pam said...

There should really be a law on how many times I have to read about Ikea stores from bloggers in one day....SO UNFAIR that Kansas City doesn't have one. :o) Enjoy your day!