Friday, June 25, 2010

Random thoughts and Friday Fill Ins

I can't figure it out.
Am I lacking time?
Lacking creativity?
Or is my life just simply so boring that I cannot think of anything to blog about?
Oh, so sad.

Dull has not been how I would describe my days as of late, but I don't have much to say about my recent laparoscopic cholesystectomy. My daughter has banned me from blogging about her since the biggest thing happening with her is her love life (that should remain private, by all means). My son, who currently lives in Washington D.C. does have a move date of August 6th! He will be moving to Texas! Hooray! Which also means his girlfriend will be moving out. That could be an entire post because I will miss her tremendously. My middle son, who firmly believes he has the curse of the middle child, does have a lot going on, but truthfully, it is fairly boring. He took a transfer with American Eagle Outfitters, who he has worked for since he was 18 years old (he is now 23) so that he could have full time hours for the summer. He made the switch and is working part time again. Hmm. A conversation ensues with his current boss upon her return from vacation, which I believe is today. I am sure that it will be straightened out soon enough. My dear husband ... work and airplane, work and airplane. Need I say more? I am thrilled that he was able to purchase the little bird of his dreams, but I am waiting (impatiently) for the "new" to wear off.

So, while I contemplate something to write about that has more depth, I will post a
Friday Fill-In!

1. On vacation, I like to relax more than sight see these days!

2. In July, I will be scuba diving in the ocean.

3. One of my favorite vacation spots is my home town, Tulsa!

4. The sky is so bright it is amazing when there is a full moon.

5. Up, up and away is where my husband goes to relax.

6. Bananas are really not something that I enjoy but I eat them anyway.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to going to dinner with a girlfriend, tomorrow my plans include seeing an old friend who will be in town from Atlanta, Georgia and doing a little shopping, and Sunday, I want to worship at The Village Church, rest a little, go to my counseling class, and a potluck dinner with my Home Group!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Scuba diving? Really? You always know how to have the best fun, Liz! And it sounds like your household is far from boring. My blogging has lagged a lot lately too. I'm just going with it. But I miss you...