Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


It's here! It's here! Hip, hip, hooray for Friday!
To celebrate, I think I will post a Friday Fill-In.

1. My back is freckled from too much time in the sun.

2. There was a time, in the past, that I would have considered myself to be a little wild.

3. Leaves are falling all around; not really yet here in Texas...but soon!

4. I sometimes think my husband is deaf; maybe it is simply forgetfulness.

5. Healing is wonderful!

6. Work, High School football, and parenting is what I have been up to lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to the big rivalry High School football game, tomorrow my plans include shopping at one of the biggest outdoor flea markets in Canton, TX with some of my very best friends, then going to a band parent event where we will picnic and the parents will march in their student's place, and Sunday I want to attend worship services at The Village Church, plant some fall flowers, then host a fantastic group of women for small group. (does small equal 20?)

Happy Weekend!!!!!!

No comments: