I know that it is Tuesday. But yesterday, which was Monday, I was enjoying a day at the Texas State Fair with my beautiful daughter. During the day, God gifted me many times, which will be a few of my one thousand gifts.
11. My 16 and a half year old daughter will spend the day with her momma at the State Fair – no friends, just mother and daughter.
12. That my aging body is still able to ride rides that spin, twirl and go real fast.
13. The wind in my hair as I hang upside down briefly, while looking at a crowd of observers on the ground below.
14. Hearing my daughter laugh beside me as we fly through the air, in circles.
15. Fletchers Corn Dogs
16. Frozen Lemonade
17. Clip on sunglasses
18. Cell phones, so we didn’t loose each other while I was in line for tickets and she was in ride for a line.
19. Having the opportunity to be way up high, not feel sick, and see things from a different point of view. (wow…how it must look from God’s perspective!)
20. Bubble baths – which my daughter and I both took when we returned home.