- Diamond engagement rings - and the fact that my son's girlfriend is now wearing one!!!!
- Fireplaces! So glad to have two beautiful ones in my home - even in Texas!
- Safe friendships. I have a a couple of different groups of people that I meet with regularly - and they all serve as wonderful safe harbors of love, learning, and acceptance.
- Knowing how to sew is a great thing! And having learned how to make rag quilts is another great thing! They make wonderful gifts that my 16 year old can make!
- My husband. He is encouraging and even though he may give me a hard time about some things, he encourages me to do the things that are really important to me.
- My long time friend, Lori. We have been friends for somewhere around 20 years and I can call her - even at the very last minute - and she will drop whatever she is doing. Plus, she is my very best shopping buddy!
- I am grateful beyond words that my grown children still come home for dinner.
- I have made a huge dent in my Christmas shopping already! I am so grateful!
- Cowboy boots. I asked for a pair last year for my birthday and I love them. I really am shocked at myself, but I feel so cool when I wear them!
- The courage to change what I can!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Multitude Monday One Thousand Gifts 51-60
God has shown me how much He loves me this week by giving me these great gifts-