Monday, November 22, 2010
Multitude Monday, One Thousand Gifts, 61-70
Thanksgiving is this week and gratitude is the hot topic. People are taking time to think about and be thankful for their blessings at work, in worship services, in thier families, and in the media. Let us remember all that we have to be thankful for all year round! Gifts this week -
61. My birthday. I am grateful for having celebrated turning age 49!
62. My husband who knows exactly how to pamper me!
63. Thai Yellow Curry - prepared for me by my son, Aaron, and his girlfriend, Sofi. This was part of thier gift to me and it was fantastic!
64. God's word. It never grows old, it always changes, and it teaches me and challenges me at exactly the right time in exactly the right way.
65. Flowers. I love fresh flowers. They make the most mundane day seem special and the special days even more perfect. A friend who knows me well left a fresh bouquet on my porch on my birthday and they are still filling my home with frangrance and beauty!
66. Spending Saturday morning at the Asian market with my future daughter-in-law. We had so much fun and bought so much good stuff!
67. My daughter's creativity. She made the most amazing birthday card! I don't know where she gets her artistic ability but she could go into business!
68. The warm weather we had in Texas over the weekend. Even though I am ready for it to be cool, we had to winterize our swimming pool over the weekend. I am glad that it was warm when I had to stick my hands in the water.
69. Anti-inflammatories. At 49, I am very, very grateful for these type of drugs.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!