Sunday, November 9, 2008
Kreativ Blogger Award
How very sweet of my new blog friend, Carol, to leave me this award and tag!
Now, it seems I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and tag six more people.
Here I go.... TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
1. My husband when he smiles at me.
2. Spending time with my daughter, talking, doing make-up, talking about hair, boys, love, God...
3. My son, Aaron, and the funny way he loves me.
4. Thinking about seeing our oldest son in Virginia this next week.
5. Watching my mom walk without a cane, walker, or crutch, after over three years of waiting- (even though her doctor MIGHT be a little upset) to see her on her feet brings lots of happy!
6. The beauty of the earth...the wind, the trees, the clouds, the air, the beach, flowers, snow, sun, the mountains...all that God created on the earth makes me happy.
7. My friends...to see their phone numbers on my caller ID, to see email from them in my inbox, and knowing that God has blessed me with people to live my life alongside with.
8. Babies. Oh, how I love to see and love on babies. I was so, so happy as I kissed on my great niece, Makena, this past weekend. And I cannot wait to see my niece at Thanksgiving. Babies make me happy.
9. My family, all together, having a meal, sharing stories, spending time. I am happy every time we have a family meal, whether it be 3 of us or 30 of us, to be together is always a joy.
10. My time with God. The time in the morning as I sit with my coffee, reading His word, praying, or the time I spend singing praises either in a worship service or in my car, or the time I spend reflecting on the moments worth remembering at the end of the day. Time with God, and the many ways He speaks to me, assures me and reassures me, teaches me, loves me and is always with me. My God makes me happy.
Okay, so I will tag 6 people. Play if you want.
Pam, Tina, Kim, Cindy, Lelia, and Laura
Posted by Liz