Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-In's


1. Anonymous...usually means you are not willing to admit to something openly. This might be good if you are seeking help, as in Alcoholics Anonymous, but not so good if you are leaving an "anonymous" comment. If you can't put your name to something, you might want to think twice about doing it.

2. Las Vegas is a crazy place that really never sleeps.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, as I allow my God to make thee sweet.

4. Spending time outdoors is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when you've got great friends.

6. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling with my son, Aaron, tomorrow my plans include Step Study class in the morning, taking dinner to a friend who just had surgery and then Nickelback concert with another friend and Sunday, I want to have an Easter celebration that is full of worship!

For more fun fill-ins, visit

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Welcome home, Liz. Our #1, #3, and #6 all matched. Great minds...:)

Have a wonderful Easter!

Love ya!

Stacy