I found this over at my friend, Pam's blog. Because I have too much to say, but not yet the words to say what is on my mind, I thought this would be fun! Consider yourself invited to play along!
It's really simple to play, just complete the 8 things. Oh and leave me a comment so I can visit your 8 things list.
8 Things I look forward to
1. Any time that I spend with God...the morning prayer time, Bible reading, singing to Him in the car, and going to worship services at my wonderful church! ...it is all something I look forward to!
2. Hanging out with my husband, even after 27 years of marriage.
3. Spending time with any and all of my kids, whether it is sitting on a bed talking, going shopping, or playing a game, I love spending time with my kids!
4. Having grandchildren one day. ;)
5. Time with my friends, whether it is Home Group, Al-anon, just dinner...whatever!
6. Dave Matthews concert this Saturday!
7. King Tut this weekend!
8. Visits from my mom...this weekend she will be here to go to King Tut with me and my kids!
8 Things I did yesterday
3. Received results from my recent MRI
4. Made an appointment with a spine doctor.
5. Helped my daughter start dinner.
6. Went to a friends house for girlfriend time...six of us met for fellowship and plain old fun.
7. Saw my counselor
8. Loved on my dog.
8 Things I wish I could do
1. Make healthy eating choices when faced with really tempting foods.
2. Play the guitar like a professional
3. Take back words that I have said that have hurt people.
4. Love God with my whole heart, mind, and soul. I try...
5. Love other's they way He does
6. Travel more often
7. Retire so that I could volunteer more.
8. Remember the many things that I forgot.......
8 Shows I watch
This one is going to be really difficult...I watch virtually zero television.
1. Tonight my son and I will watch Lost...my very first time. He insists that I will love it.
2. Law and Order, if I have nothing to do, that is what I will flip to.
3. American Idol...my daughter and husband suck me into this one.
4. Football games, preferably play offs and college games.
5. Dave Ramsey - sometimes
6. Scrubs, if I am still awake.
7. Saving Grace, if I remember. I love it because it is contraversial.
8. Seinfeld reruns. Crude, I know, but I ALWAYS laugh out loud!