Saturday, April 18, 2009

Master Candidate




Congratulations to my wonderful husband, Fred!
He has been working diligently on his Masters degree.
In early, March, he finished his classes.
April 4th - he walked across the stage and was handed something that he has wanted for a long time...
The Masters Degree!
This week, I have been making preparations for today.
Today is the day that we have invited our friends and family to our home to
CELEBRATE!

Tonight, we will eat and visit and laugh.
And we will honor Fred for all of his hard work.
I am so proud of him.

So, my blogging has been light with all the cleaning and shopping, and calling.
I am taking a quick break (to rest a minute) before wrapping up the final preparations.
Food on the table, candles, lit, champagne is chilled.

Woo Hoo!
Shout out to the Graduate!

Blessings~
Liz

5 comments:

pam said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!

Laura said...

Hoo-ray!!! I'm beaming with you, Liz! what an accomplishment. You must be so proud!

I'm catching up...been out of town.

Sending up a cheer and a prayer!

Luv,

Laura

Stacy said...

WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!! Congratulations to you both. Hope that your evening of celebration was filled with joy, precious memories and tons of fun!

Stacy

Joy Junktion said...

Congratulations to Fred...AND to you - I'm sure you spent many moment alone while he studied!

What an inspiration!!!

Yay!!!

Cindy said...

That's so cool. Congrats Fred! And Liz because it took some sacrifice on your part too.