Saturday, April 4, 2009

LIZ IS IN LAS VEGAS!

Sometimes, I don't like working.
Even though I like my job, there are days that are just not fun.
I work in the Health Care Industry and sometimes it is difficult to do what I do...
handling physician charges,
making sure they get paid,
managing a group of people,
making sure surgeries are coded correctly,
solving problems,
and tracking down answers.
Some days, I get tired.
Some days, my job is great fun!
I chat with physicians who are excited about what they are doing.
My department gets kudos and they are all happy!
I am interested in the operative reports that I read.
And every now and then...
I get to go places.
My job requires that I have regular training to stay certified in my field.
Continued Education Units
aka
CEU's.
This next week, I will be at work,
getting CEU's
in
LAS VEGAS!
I work with some really fun and smart people.
And six of us are going to Las Vegas together.
We are leaving two days early to do some fun stuff (company paid)!
How fun is that?!
This week, I will REALLY be liking my job!

See you next week!
~Liz
(in Las Vegas)


4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, friend. You have fun! I"ve never been to Vegas, but I bet you'll find lot's of bloggy material there!

Praying for safe travel!

Stacy said...

Hope you have tons of fun!! I am fighting back envy...my job only sends me to Kilgore or the DFW area for CEUs. :)

ENJOY!!

Joy Junktion said...

Yay for you!
I am also in the medical field. Office Administrator for a Pediatric Practice in Phoenix. No trips to LasVegas for me but I do love what I do also.
Have a fabulous week!
Blessings, Cindy

Carol said...

Wow company paid. Well I have to say I like my job it has it's perks, but they've never paid for me to go to Las Vegas.

Have tons of fun, and travel safe.

Love ya,
Carol