It is Friday and time for my weekly "Fill in the Blank" Blog post. You can read more Friday Fill-In posts by going here. Check it out, it is fun!
1. Apparently there's some sort of conspiracy in the state of Virginia.
2. I look forward to every day that is a sunny day.
3. 2009 is a great year so far.
4. When I realized how self centered she really was -that was it.
5. For too long I've been co-dependent. :) Change is beautiful and fun!
6. I am not obsessed with chocolate; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a facial and a massage, compliments of my son and his girlfriend, tomorrow my plans include Step Study class, lunch with a friend, some shopping with my daughter, and church services and Sunday, I want to finish reading the book I am reading!