Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

It is that time again!

1. As one who loves to be on the go, it is a joy for me to say that I have learned how to love to stay at home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been fresh corn on the cob, grilled, compliments of my husband.

3. Since my dog became deaf in his old age, I rarely hear him bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk will sure help clear your head.

5. I am waiting for some good news.

6. When all is said and done, I hope to look back at my life and know that I lived it in a way so that God is pleased.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the first part of Membership class at my church, tomorrow my plans include finishing up the class (I am so excited and it has been a long process for me to WANT to do this!) and then going to a Graduation Party and Sunday, I want to have fun serving at our church's new location...soft launch happens this Sunday!

For more fun
visit:

2 comments:

L.L. Barkat said...

I like leaving. But I always like coming home. Home, a comforting place.

Stacy said...

Congratulations on completing your class. Enjoy the celebrations of endings and new beginnings!