Hooray, it is Friday!
And time for Friday Fill-ins! Let's see what my brain comes up with as I fill in the blanks provided by Tonya at Friday Fill-In's Blog.
1. She had a great big smile on her face as she boarded the bus to go to camp! (my daughter when she left for camp on Tuesday)
2. God is by my side, always, and I am ever so grateful.
3. I know this: there are only two things that I have control over in my life - my attitude and my location!
4. Be still and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10)
5. These words apply to me: Life Is Good.
6. Every time I looked outside yesterday the sun was shining.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my husband, tomorrow my plans include going to the gym, laying out at the pool, and hopefully a double date with our best friends, and Sunday, I want to worship God at the Village church, read, and pick up my daughter when she returns from camp!