Saturday, February 23, 2008

Postcard from the Rockies

The snow is heavy. The skiing is great. The food is filling. The company is fun.

Good trip. Needed break. The air is as fresh as I thought it would be. Clear air, clear head.

I am glad that I came. Four of us traveled out here together. Tonight we are down to two of us remaining at the condo. Relaxed. Contemplative. Honest. Opportunities to change things about where we have been and where we want to be. Funny how God presents opportunities to show us things that we need to see. Something interesting happened that is not my story to tell, but as I think about what I saw, what we said, how I felt, I know that God is working in my life and in the lives of others around me. Rough roads ahead, but sometimes we have to go through the rockies to get to the fields of grace.

No comments: