Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

For God so loved you.......
For God so loved me........

Don't ever doubt it. We know that He loves us by just looking at the cross where He proved His love for us, the one's who question Him, the one's who reject Him, the one's who mock Him...

We can look at that cross and see "I love you" written in red, His blood.

Happy Valentine's Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comments, really.
If you weren't seriously contemplating the comment sent earlier, why would you possibly remove it?

Liz said...

Not contemplating anything except you must hate me very much to be harassing me on my blog. If I have done something to offend you, I am sorry. I am willing to admit my own sins, even on this blog. But I do not do it to be judged by you. You are not God. Please find other ways to spend your time.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?