Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HALLELUJAH

I hear Hallelujahs today!

They are coming from me. I sat down this morning to spend some time with God and He overwhelmed me with his presence!

He is so good.

Isn't it wonderful when He does that? When things are just clicking between you and the Father? It is such an awesome thing to know that His love is so perfect, His grace is amazing, His forgiveness is so complete...and then He takes it to the next level and reaches out to embrace with such comfort that His presence is undeniable! Has that ever happened to you? Oh, I so hope so!


Today, I know that I am right with my Lord. I know I don't always walk with Him...you know that too if you read my blog. However, it is my desire to bring glory and honor to Him as I walk through this life. He chose me. He loves me. There is NOTHING that can separate me from His love.

The joy of my relationship with Him is indescribable. His words to me are personal and clear.

The verse that I have on my title page speaks to my heart and my soul today! Psalm 16:11 says:

You have made known to me the path of life;

you will fill me with joy in your presence,

with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


Oh, thank you, dear God, for fulfilling your promise to me!

4 comments:

pam said...

Celebrating with you!

Tina said...

Praise God He is Good! It is so wonderful to see you rejoicing! Heaven will be so GRAND!!

Liz said...

Thank you! Things are even better today! (July 31) I am in awe! I wish I had time to put together the blog post on my heart...but know it is coming.

Heaven will be so grand! But life on earth is pretty cool right now. Why am I always, always surprised when God does miracles??? He has just done one of those "speak to me and confirm it over and over" things. It is so cool...HE IS SO COOL!

Mary Ann said...

yay