Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


It is Friday again and time for the weekly fill-in-the-blank post! Feel free to join in. You can go here and check it out!
Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is don't take things personally.
2. I have never dug for clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of cotton candy, which is odd since I don't like it.
4. Daffodils might be my favorite spring flower, but I also love irises and tulips!
5. Things on my desk include a plant, an in-box, a digital picture frame, a computer with three monitors, speakers, lots of papers and books, an adding machine, sticky notes and a paperweight that says, "Serenity". (this is my WORK desk)
6. Music makes me wanna sing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my mom and friend, Dee, coming for the weekend, tomorrow my plans include step study class in the morning, King Tut Exhibit with my family in the afternoon and Dave Matthews concert with my friends, Tricia and Marla in the evening. Sunday, I want to hang out at home and go to the worship service at my church!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Again, jealous of the Dave Matthews thing. Do you know We went to see him three times in the nine months I was pregnant with my first? This was in the height of his popularity, and was still young enough to know that. Now I don't even know who has the hits, except on K-love. Does that make me square? If so, I'm square and lovin' it!

Have a great time, Liz!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Liz,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•