Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill - Ins


Friday fill-in the blanks! Here we go...

1. Apples are to oranges as my husband is to me. :)

2. I will never give up and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear God.

4. When I meet people who are not authentic, I usually get a warning flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but I can tell you there will be consequences if you do that.

6. He was running as fast as he could to catch up and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with water balloons.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting and reading , tomorrow my plans include Recovery Training, encourage my daughter while we clean out her closet (see earlier post) and worship service and Sunday, I want to be pampered!

For more Friday Fill-Ins, click here! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I love your answer to # 6, I can just picture that. Hope you have a good Mother's Day with lots of pampering.

sara said...

thanks for visiting my blog!

Now if you can "encourage" your daughter to clean out her closet, maybe you can come over to my house and encourage my son! :)

Happy Mother's Day!