Thursday, August 7, 2008

ABC's of the Word - Thursdays


I have been reading a blog recently that I have really enjoyed....Grey Like Snuffie. She is hosting ABC's of the word every Thursday and when I read about it, I thought it would be fun to ponder a scripture every week that began with the corresponding letter for that week. I love to play games and dwell on God's word, so I thought this would be fun for me too. This week's letter is the letter:

On and off through out the day, knowing that I would post a scripture tonight, I allowed my mind to wander over scriptures that came to mind as I thought of the letter "C". The verse I chose for today is one that I have prayed many, many times and will pray many more I am sure. I love this passage because I know that God can do it. With the current circumstances in my life, I have recited it over and over as I meditate on His promise to answer this beautiful request.

Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10



No comments: