Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-In's


Hip, hip, horray...it's Friday! Time for Friday-Fill-In the blank!

1. I remember, I remember exactly how it felt when we first fell in love.

2. Dear Friend I want you to know I forgive you, and I love you.

3. Is that my new car!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of eating too much.

5. I'm saving a seat at the restaurant just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list Ashley would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my last day at my old job - going to a lovely place with a couple of my very best friends, tomorrow my plans include cycle class, some pool time, and my mom is coming into town and Sunday, I want to go to church services, plan meals and grocery shop, and see a movie with my mom and daughter - probably Time Travelers Wife (daughter's pick)!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Liz

2 comments:

Laura said...

Liz! How exciting to be moving on to a new job!

I miss you. I haven't been around much lately either (no farming on facebook...more like getting ready to send the boys off to school. Lord, have mercy.)

Love you, lady.

Van said...

Hi Liz, I am out visiting this evening and dropped by to see how you are doing. Have fun at the movies!