Yesterday, I barely was in the office for 5 hours. I did have to take a drug test...which was odd, never having done that before. (did you know that you cannot flush the toilet and you cannot wash your hands, until your bodily fluid has been sealed?)
Today, I did work 7.5 hours...but work is a loose description of how I spent my time.
I feel like I have run a marathon! What' s up with that??
Do I need to mention that I couldn't think of an interesting blog post if my life depended on it today?
Here's what I do know.
- Cardiology does not seem as complicated as I once thought.
- My 22 year old son is old enough to ride a subway alone in Washington DC. (did I really doubt?)
- Even 47 year old women like to have their mom's around to help.
- Humility is something that God will always have me work on...or so it seems.
- I REALLY am a morning person!
- A phone call from a friend to ask how your day went is certain to make my day!
- And there is no way that I can do this without God!