Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Hooray for Friday! Time for Fill-In's!
1. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing! See number 5!

2. High School Football is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend's are God, my hubby, and my mom.

4. It is easy for me to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving. I know it is a cliche', but I have been deceived before...it is something that I want to remember.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my mom as I was leaving to come to work and she was traveling home to Oklahoma.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my hubby who has been gone all week, tomorrow my plans include cycle class, hanging out at home, and then going with my daughter to a friend's birthday party to hang out with the girls and my great friend, Ashley, and Sunday, I want to go to worship services and hang around the house, read a book, and pick up my middle son who has been in Washington DC visiting my older son!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds like a busy but enjoyable weekend is ahead for you!

Mary Ann said...

Lovely weekend. Mine is a lot quieter.