I read something the other day that is sticking with me.
Never look for justice, but never cease to give it.
This is really difficult to do. I know this because as I ponder it...I have a really hard time not wanting to give it to someone else to ponder. :)
I need help!
Today I am grateful for a few things.
1. That I do not have to work outside in this outrageous heat!
2. I can drink as much water as I want.
3. That I understand that I am not perfect, but I will continue to strive to always do my best at whatever I am doing.
4. The ability to listen to someone's 5th step inventory with the knowledge that they are becoming healthy, just like someone else listened to mine.
5. Fans...ceiling fans, motor fans, paper fans, you name it. I am very grateful for fans!
Happy Hump Day!